- Cockygate – Susan describes the history of the “cocky” scandal and how it still affects us today
- Book Stuffing
- “Surround and Suffocate” marketing strategies
- “Also Bought” scams
- KU (i.e., Kindle Unlimited) issues
- Going Wide
- FB Live episodes
- Recommendations for writers.
- How Suzan fell in love with Scottish Historical Romance
- A “Lustful Thrusting” story that will make you giggle
- How her first book accidentally skyrocketed
- Using life themes in novels (e.g., alcoholism and rape)
- What stories do for readers
- Male readers
- InD’Scribe Conference in October
USA Today Bestselling Author, storyteller and cheeky wench, SUZAN TISDALE lives in the Midwest with her verra handsome carpenter husband. All but one of her children have left the nest. Her pets consist of dust bunnies and a dozen poodle-sized, backyard-dwelling groundhogs – all of which run as free and unrestrained as the voices in her head. And she doesn’t own a single pair of yoga pants, much to the shock and horror of her fellow authors. She prefers to write in her pajamas.
Suzan writes Scottish historical romance/fiction, with honorable and perfectly imperfect heroes and strong, feisty heroines. And bad guys she kills off in delightfully wicked ways.
She published her first novel, Laiden’s Daughter, in December, 2011, as a gift for her mother. That one book started a journey which has led to twenty published titles. To date, she has sold more than 500,000 copies of her books around the world. They have been translated into four foreign languages (Italian, French, German, and Spanish.)
You will find her books in digital, paperback, and audiobook formats.
What is Suzan Reading Right Now?
Read Between the Vines (Suzan’s Wine and Book Club)
(with Tanya Anne Crosby and Kathryn Leveque)
Here’s the link.
Help me keep this podcast going:
Suzan’s Favorite Cocktail
Legal Disclaimer: The views and comments expressed on this podcast are not necessarily my own.