- Donna calls herself an “author igniter”
- strong and storied background in writing, mostly non-fiction
- she’s an accountability and motivational coach, basically working with writers in the stages before the completion of a first draft
- she also does some developmental editing with non-fiction writers
- she is working on a non-fiction book called, Your Shitty First Draft
- believes we need passion, but we need purpose even more.
- she is part of the on-line writer’s community, The Creative Academy
Mother Teresa’s Advice for Jilted Lovers is a hilarious, irreverent take on the darker side of spirituality.
Every time Tara Holland thinks she’s getting close to finally having her white wedding, the man who should be on his knee, giving her roses, winds up on his back, pushing up daisies. Needless to say, Tara’s beginning to think she’s cursed when it comes to men.
Her best friend, Betsy, who’s always there to put the pieces back together, convinces Tara she’s the cause of each of her boyfriend’s untimely exits to the other side. Could it be that Tara has that kind of psychic power? And is Betsy right that women all over the world would pay a pretty penny for it?
What follows is a wild and humorous trek down the path of Tara’s spiritual growth and ultimate awakening. But the road to enlightenment is no cakewalk. It’s fraught with stacks of ill-gotten cash, death threats, and orange jumpsuits.
Want to know more about Donna?
Her complete bio and contacts can be found on her website here.
Favorite Drink: Mock Frangelico
Add into a Magic Bullet with